Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Am Here...To Stay!

Well, I'm back to Blogger. I had a blog years ago on this site and decided to change to Xanga because at the time, it seemed more user friendly. I have recently decided since I know a lot more people on Blogger, I might as well make the switch.

Today is Wednesday. This has been a great week! I have really tried to start my day off with prayer more than I have been. It is the one area I slack in, prayer. I think sometimes I am so busy that I put praying on the back burner along with cleaning the bathroom. I never seem to "get around to it". I've made a committment to start each day off with prayer on the way to work and I can FEEL the difference. People at work have even noticed that I am more bubbly, as if that is even possible, than before. I attribute it all to prayer!
God is awesome! I am having a party on Friday for all of my girl friends and I am so excited! I have never hosted anything at my house like this, other than a chicken stew or birthday party. Last night, Zac and I were rearranging things and cleaning like no one else. I have thrown away and donated so many things to Goodwill just since January! Next year, at least I will have a little more to deduct! HAHA! I called mom last night to ask her to make some dip and sweet tea and called Meredith to make her famous buffalo chicken dip to bring. I know we are going to have a ball on Friday night! I hope the weather stays warm because I plan on having the party in my sunroom/porch thingy...I really don't know the name of it. Well, I hope this day is wonderful for you all too.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment