Friday, February 4, 2011

Long Time, No Blog...

I know what you're thinking, "She is finally posting something to this ol' blog after almost 2 years?" and the answer is, "Yes!" I know my BFF will be so proud of me. She is an avid blogger and I love reading her blogs whenever I can. I, on the other hand, am not. "Hi! My name is Ashley and I'm a SLACKER."

After being invited to a new blog for us SCENTSational Gals called, "Shoot For The Moon", I thought that I'd pick back up where I left off and start blogging again.

First off let me say this. I can't figure out for the life of me how to set up my background, headers, footers, Gadgets....UGH!

Hopefully I will get this figured out enough to post a nice, long blog later! :)


1 comment:

  1. I like what you've done so far...we will work on the rest when I feel better! ;)

    ReplyDelete